CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

MY VALENTINE



A poem for my Valentine
A guy who will always be mine
He loves and cares for me
It's true, I can clearly see

A guy who is loving and kind
I can't take him out of my mind
He is sealed in my heart
And we will never be apart

He'll never leave me, that's what he said..
A promise that will always be in my head
Not just a sweet loving guy,
He also comforts me when I cry

He's not just my lover,
He's everyone's partner
He loves you too...
Don't worry, I'm not angry at you

He once saved me..
From evil, he made me free..
Jesus Christ is his name
He loves us equal and the same..

<'kala nyo ano na, nuh?? haha.. drop some comments please..>

9 comments:

L-e-s-L-i-E said...

hai.. atik p le.. nice poem!!

MonsterPrincessVie-sama said...

kaycee maatik!
ya kambia pa gat le nombre di *toot* na Jesus Christ!!!
Never use the Lord's name in VAIN!!!

anyways

nice one
<33

Itchigo said...

Nice one haha rakista ka pa la

I really like your blog.

NAPAKARAKISTA

|.|Princesse de Fraises|.| said...

Suuuus. Kunyari pa to. Code name lng yan...hahaha. Astig man. >.< Tunay na rakista...chuu teh reshkew!!!! x3

chixie pixie said...

tampa pa se ele. inlubb ya man se :DD

comment back ^^,

Princess Jen-Tiu said...

nice. i like it. :D *bow

hit me back on my two post.
thank you :D

ღ ΞniD.10 ღ said...

Nice one kaycee.. Idol ko poem mu.. kala ko talaga inlove ka.. haha..=]]

Chelzie said...

ang ganda ng poem mo kaycee!!! hehe...akala ko cno na tlga minimean mo...hehe...
comment back din sakin...tnx!!!

lottie said...

pensaba eo kian! sus. :P etu gaht!