CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

MY ANGELIC POEM


Composing a poem is so hard
Doing these things make me tired
If you read my poem, don't laugh
Or else I'll punch you and make you cough

By the way, I'm Kaycee Floriano
Proud to be a Filipino
There are lots of things I wanna know
And I'm always on the go

My room is very messy
I admit, I am lazy
But when it comes to tests,
I always do my best
(I hope no one will protest o_O)

I am an anime addict
A Naruto and Sakura fanatic
I really love rock music
Also songs that are acoustic

Once again my name is Kaycee
And please don't ever think i'm crazy
Damn! This poem is so corny
Hahaha?? Don't laugh 'coz it's not funny

9 comments:

L-e-s-L-i-E said...

ui.. are you kaycee floriano?? joke ln.. nice poem! =p

MonsterPrincessVie-sama said...

filipino floriano!!! a viva!!

nice one kaycee bu chuu

~banzaiii

chixie pixie said...

nice kayc :))

Jamille_Q. said...

nyc poem kaycee..
God Bless!

swoOoOsh said...

hehehe..ehem.ehem..JULY...joke lang...jazpassing by...myo comment tamen ha..=)

Princess Jen-Tiu said...

nice kaycee! :D
galing! :D

yeah. addict ako kay Chris Tiu. XDD
y man? :D

hit me back and also in my other posts. :D
thank 'yo

|.|Princesse de Fraises|.| said...

Astig ah...taray ng dating. :3

Kaycee ka ba? Weeeh? xDD

Nice by the way. Chuu.

ღ ΞniD.10 ღ said...

nice kaycee..

lottie said...

Laf3p! :)):)):)):))

ang galeeeeeng kaycee! :)