CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 7, 2008

Lessons




As the school year is about to end, I want to share with you the different things that I experienced and the many lessons that I learned.


I've been with my classmates for two long years, and there are lots of things I've learned from them. When I was in my freshman year, I never really seem to care about them. I guess because I still don't know each of their personalities. For me, they are just bunch of people who only care about studying. It's really difficult for me to adjust, especially when it comes to msking friends . But despite all the difficulties, I still found myself making friends with two of my classmates. It was in my second year where I get to know my classmates more. The year where I get to bond and spend more time with them. I realized, after all the memories that we've shared, that they are the reason why I laugh and enjoy my day in school. I've learned to value friendship, for without them, life is meaningless.

3 comments:

MonsterPrincessVie-sama said...

wow ha bien muchu gat ka lessons ya sabe hahah xDDD [sarcasm]

L-e-s-L-i-E said...

ui.. manada gayod ha!! nice..

lottie said...

friendship ren huh. :) nice kc.:)